The Second International Conference Exploring the Multi-dimensions of Well-being, presented by Birmingham City University, will take place on 24-25 July 2013.
The second call for papers is now open. Deadline for abstracts is Friday 8 March 2013.
Abstracts for presentations, papers and posters are invited from a range of disciplines and subject areas but we are particularly interested in targeting the following themes:
- Designing for well-being (e.g. objects, products, services, programmes)
- Personal and group well-being narratives and cultural conversations on well-being
- Well-being and the environment
- Supporting well-being through practice, health, healing, legal frameworks
- Methodologies and co-design for well-being
- Assessing and measuring the impact of interventions
Information above taken from the conference website