The Research Committee is responsible for developing a research strategy for OSE, including expanding the research opportunities and support available to the members of OSE. The specific aims and work plan of the committee are developed in collaboration with the Executive Board.
The Research Committee shall:
- Ensure that consideration of equality and diversity issues is integrated into each item of business.
- Be responsible for expanding the research opportunities and support available to the members
- Seek to promote occupational science research relevant to the members of OSE.
- Be responsible for developing the research agenda for OSE.
- Discuss general issues and actions arising out of research developments in Occupational Science.
- Work with key stakeholders/partners and members to explore potential for new research opportunities.
- Promote cross-cultural studies to research different aspects of occupation and develop a post-graduate network to study occupational science and promote interests in this field.
Currently, the Research Committee is formed by:
- Anne-Le Morville
- Michal Avrech-Bar
- Steve Whitcombe
- Teena Clouston
- Mona Dür
- Hanne Kaae Kristensen
- Nicole Ilper
- Janice Jones