The Research Committee is responsible for developing a research strategy for OSE, including expanding the research opportunities and support available to the members of OSE. The specific aims and work plan of the committee are developed in collaboration with the Executive Board.
The Research Committee shall:
- Ensure that consideration of equality and diversity issues is integrated into each item of business.
- Be responsible for expanding the research opportunities and support available to the members
- Seek to promote occupational science research relevant to the members of OSE.
- Be responsible for developing the research agenda for OSE.
- Discuss general issues and actions arising out of research developments in Occupational Science.
- Work with key stakeholders/partners and members to explore potential for new research opportunities.
- Promote cross-cultural studies to research different aspects of occupation and develop a post-graduate network to study occupational science and promote interests in this field.
Currently, the Research Committee is formed by:
-Anne-Le Morville, ORCID ID 0000-0003-1338-9644. Department of Rehabilitation, A.D.U.L.T. Research Group, School of health and Welfare, Jönköping University, Sweden.
-Janice Jones, ORCID ID 0000-0001-8247-9841. School of Allied Health and Community Health, Institute of Health and Social Care, London South Bank University, London, United Kingdom.
-Michal Avrech Bar, ORCID ID 0000-0001-9656-4780. Department of Occupational Therapy, School of Health Professions, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
– Teena Clouston, ORCID ID 0000-0003-0032-5473. School of Healthcare Sciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom.
– Steve Whitcombe, ORCID ID 0000-0002-9855-724X. School of Healthcare Sciences, Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom.
-´Mona Dür and Anna Röschel, ORCID ID 0000-0002-5873-7190.Department of Health Sciences, Master’s Programme Applied Health Sciences, IMC University of Applied Sciences, Krems, Austria.
– Hanne Kaae Kristensen, ORCID ID 0000-0002-9596-5571. Health Sciences Research Centre, UCL University College; Centre for Innovative Medical Technology, Department of Clinical Research University of Southern Denmark.